i nearly had a grand mal seizure watching that performance
- BEATRICE: I wonder that you will still be talking, Signior Benedick: nobody marks you.
- BENEDICK: What, my dear Lady Disdain! are you yet living?
- BEATRICE: Is it possible disdain should die while she hath such meet food to feed it as Signior Benedick? Courtesy itself must convert to disdain, if you come in her presence.
- BENEDICK: Then is courtesy a turncoat. But it is certain I am loved of all ladies, only you excepted: and I would I could find in my heart that I had not a hard heart; for, truly, I love none.
- BEATRICE: A dear happiness to women: they would else have been troubled with a pernicious suitor. I thank God and my cold blood, I am of your humour for that: I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow than a man swear he loves me.
- BENEDICK: God keep your ladyship still in that mind! so some gentleman or other shall 'scape a predestinate scratched face.
- BEATRICE: Scratching could not make it worse, an 'twere such a face as yours were.
Since I’ve started training for a 10k I’ve been all over the net looking up races, finding training tips, looking up the newest gear. I was browsing upcoming races on teh New York Road Runners site [http://nyrr.org] when I unwittingly came upon the NYRR Knickerbocker 60k race. WTF?!?! For us Americans thats 37.284 miles. Why oh why would anyone in their functioning frame of mind want to run near 40 miles in one go?
The 10k I’m runnign in July is ambitious enough for me thank you very much. The most I think I ever want to do is a half marathon. Emphasis on the think.
- me: please don't touch my laptop screen it's not a touch screen
- brat: why
- me: it leaves marks
- brat: so...u can wipe it off
- me: don't worry about what i can do....don't touch it
- brat: what u gonna do if i touch it
- me: i'm gonna touch ur face....with my fist